Drug addiction takes immense toll on the addict’s body, mind and soul. Their wish to give up the addiction is itself substantial because it is not at all an easy task. Staying behind locked doors of their homes thinking that they will not the hit no matter what is hard. When all the physical withdrawal signs start showing up, they have their drugs lying just in front of them and knowing that only one hit will give them relief from their physical ordeal, it definitely becomes hard to resist. Therefore, getting oneself admitted in one of the substance abuse treatment centers is probably the best decision. Here, first of all they are cleaned off from all possession of drugs, then, the medical team determines the amount of drugs present in the blood through a series of tests, followed by application of a drugs detox program under constant counseling and strict scrutiny. These substance abuse treatment centers offer the perfect environment for the addicts to recover from their addiction. From proper medical attention to deal with the physical withdrawal symptoms, counseling to motivate the addicts to keeping them under strict surveillance; drug rehab centers provide it all.
Types of Drug Rehab Programs in North California, San Francisco, Bay Area:
- Inpatient Drug Detox Treatment: Patients come and resides in the campus 24×7 where a process of cleansing his/her body of harmful toxins absorbed from the drugs takes place under supervision of a medical professional.
- Outpatient Drug Addiction Program: Patients are not required to come and stay in the campus; they can go on with their day-to-day routines and come down for treatment and check ups as prescribed.
- Residential Programs: Patients leave their homes and come live in the facility under constant observation.
- Partial Hospitalization Drug Addiction Programs: Patients receive their treatments when they get home in the evenings. It involves regular counseling and education sessions accounting for up to 7-8 hours a day.
- Adolescent treatments: Is focused on group counseling where teenagers communicate with children of their same age suffering from drug abuse.
- Dual Diagnosis Program: Individuals with both mental illness and drug abuse are treated.
- Specific Methadone Detox: This drug addiction program is formulated for specific users of morphine and heroine. Medications are used to remove this toxic synthetic opiate which alleviates a craving for the drug in individuals.
- Drug Addiction Program for Seniors: Specialized care of seniors bended with medications and counseling is how there programs are run.
- Women’s Rehab Program: Surprisingly, women are more likely to get addicted to drugs than men. These rehab programs are specifically devoted to women.
- Gay and Lesbian Drug Addiction Programs: These individuals are put into an environment where there is no discrimination and they can focus on getting better without being judged about their sexuality.
- Sober Living Programs: It is for those individuals who have completed their rehabilitation process. But the fear of relapse is always there. An environment where they can they live without this fear is given to them. It is a home away from home created for group of individuals who want to live a sober life.
Call us at (866) 531-4569 to know more.