Getting treated for a drug addiction is a long and difficult road that must be traveled with immense dedication of the patient and undivided support from the family. But, it is important for both the family and especially, for the addicted individuals that the programs suit their lifestyles, schedules and most importantly; their drug problems, to ensure smooth ongoing of the process.
Types Of Rehab In LA
The types of Rehab in LA and the Different Kinds of Drug Rehab Programs they Offer.
- Inpatient Drug Detox Treatment: Patients come and resides in the campus 24×7 where a process of cleansing his/her body of harmful toxins absorbed from the drugs takes place under supervision of a medical professional.
- Outpatient Program: Patients are not required to come and stay in the campus; they can go on with their day-to-day routines and come down for treatment and check ups as prescribed.
- Residential Programs- Patients leave their homes and come live in the facility under constant observation.
- Partial Hospitalization Drug Addiction Program- Patients receive their treatments when they get home in the evenings. It involves regular counseling and education sessions accounting for up to 7-8 hours a day.
- Adolescent treatments- Is focused on group counseling where teenagers communicate with children of their same age suffering from drug abuse.
- Dual Diagnosis Program- Individuals with both mental illness and drug abuse are treated.
- Specific Methadone Detox- This treatment routine is formulated for specific users of morphine and heroine. Medications are used to remove this toxic synthetic opiate which alleviates a craving for the drug in individuals.
- Programs especially designed for seniors- Specialized care of seniors bended with medications and counseling is how there programs are run.
- Women’s Rehab Program- Surprisingly, women are more likely to get addicted to drugs than men. These rehab programs are specifically devoted to women.
- Gay and Lesbian Programs- These individuals are put into an environment where there is no discriminations and they can focus on getting better without being judged about their sexuality.
- Sober Living Programs- It is for those individuals who have completed their rehabilitation process. But the fear of relapse is always there. An environment where they can they live without this fear is given to them. It is a home away from home created for group of individuals who want to live a sober life.
To get guidance on the best suitable drug rehab program for you, call us at (866) 531-4569.